In this video, Ben Anders from Innovative Solutions CPAs & Advisors explains how to calculate a key nonprofit metric called Structural Budget Surplus. This is a key non-profit metric. A healthy non-profit should have a goal of having a Structural Budget Surplus of 2.5% per year. In for profit terms, this is the profit. This is the net income after all expenses are paid. Learn how to calculate the Structural Budget Surplus for your Nonprofit by watching this video tutorial.
How to Calculate Structural Budget Surplus for your Nonprofit
- Top Ten Nonprofit Accountants in Sacramento, Fairfield, and the Bay Area
- Five Key Nonprofit Metrics for Improved Financial Health
- How to Calculate “Months of Unrestricted Cash” for your Nonprofit
- How to Calculate the Current Ratio for your Nonprofit Organization
- How to Calculate Structural Budget Surplus for your Nonprofit