Simply put, we serve small businesses and their owners.
Our clients include all types of businesses including manufacturers, nonprofits, auto and truck repair services, engineering firms, insurance companies, construction contractors, dentist offices, brick and mortar and online retail, trucking companies, and more.
Dynamic, growing businesses with business owners that know that planning is the key to their success generally benefit the most from our services.
We help these business owners
- grow their businesses,
- make informed business decisions,
- minimize their taxes,
- know their tax liabilities in advance,
- determine whether a new product or service is worth offering,
- determine their most profitable location or product,
- recognize trends in their business,
- compare their success to others in their industries,
- set and manage key metrics,
- plan for eventual sale of the business and retirement,
Our upfront pricing model is designed to facilitate open lines of communication between us and our clients. Our clients can pick up the phone and call us anytime with even the smallest question, concern, or decision, and never receive an extra bill for it. The clients who take the most advantage of this relationship, benefit the most. Very simply, it’s all about communication and relationship. When our clients use our services to their full advantage, it’s as if we are an internal advisor to their business rather than an outside consultant. It’s a beautiful thing.